Ashampoo Systems GmbH & Co. KG is a vital part of a successful group of companies and a young, employee-managed company.
Our roots lie in the development and architecture of software systems for end customers.
We would like to make the competences from 20 years of software development and a team burning for new technology available to other companies.
Our spectrum begins with the digitalization of business processes through online services for every type of company, through microservices for communication optimization. We also develop innovative tools that enable other software developers in particular to bring their products to market cost-effectively and platform-independently.
- You design interactions and wireframes to make our software the best in class in terms of usability and aesthetics
- You create beautiful, easily usable, and accessible graphic designs for our user interfaces
- You work together with the development and QA team to iteratively improve on the design of our software products
- You create and enhance design and branding guidelines for our products and company identity
- You contribute to the design of inbound and outbound marketing material
- You work together with the marketing and software development team to create a consistent communication channel to our customers
- You have a knack for great UX and beautiful interface design
- You are an experienced Figma user and know how to collaborate with developers effectively
- You know how to self-manage and you are a team player
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in digital media, integrated design, communication design, or a similar design-related field of studies
- Ideally, you already have experience working in an agile software development team and know the basics of Scrum
- The chance to achieve a lot together with us in a short period of time
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SaaS start-up
- Learn and improve yourself constantly in a cross-functional team
- Work in a great work environment that you can identify with
- Independent work with flat hierarchies and the opportunity to get to know other fields of work beyond your area of activity
- Regular feedback and an open communication culture
- Free breakfast, lunch, Fritz Cola and much more
360° Tour through //CRASH building:
We also offer
flexible working hours
Breakfast & Lunch